The TEAM at Rice Property Management & Realty is geared up and ready to service every client from the renter, the buyer, the seller, the investor, and every owner seeking management services.
Rental candidates who register with us will be assigned a licensed REALTOR® to assist with rental needs.
Just how does registration work with someone seeking a rental home? Exceptionally Well! How so? Here are just some of the advantages:
- One Stop Shopping! Let Our REALTORS® hone in on your exact need, location, & price!
- One Credit Report! No need to lower your FICO score from many inquiries!
- Professional Negotiations! Let RPM intervene on your behalf in cases of challenged credit!)
- Location Exposure! Get introduced to undiscovered neighborhoods!
- Current Listings! Be the FIRST to receive NEW listings as they become available!
- Virtual Tours! See potential accommodations online prior to appointments!
- Neighborhood Info! Get school & community information before you sign that lease!
- Owner Status! Find out if the home is in foreclosure PRIOR to committing to a lease!
- Buyer Prep! Your assigned agent can help you prepare for home ownership!
- Referrals!! Get referred to credit professionals, insurance agents, etc as needed!
- Support! Experiencing resistance? Your agent will fight for YOU!
Convinced? Good! Make your call to 708-862-RICE(7423) today and get registered!
What is required? On your initial visit, you will get screened from information provided on your application (which can be done online prior to your appointment). A one-time non-refundable $150.00 deposit is required which can be paid using cash, money order, or credit card. $100.00 of the deposit will be credited toward your new rental. A
Please come equipped with your last 3 rental payment receipts, your last 3 pay check stubs, and photo identification. If applying with a spouse or roommate, an additional $50.00 amount for a total of $200.00 will be needed and a separate application filled out. The spouse/roommate would also need to provide identification, and show income proof.
Voucher holders will need to bring their current move papers in addition to what is listed above.
The Illinois Human Rights Act prohibits discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status (with regard to employment), familial status (with regard to real estate transactions), age, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status, unfavorable military discharge, and sexual orientation.